10 November 2005

break out the caviar

I startd this adventure a year ago.

recently a friend sent me an article on blogs which includes a list of rules for a successful one. it's not surprising to me that I break most of them. that's probably why my audience is small. but then my audience has always been small. I remember reading an online description that calld me "semi-legendary." I laughd for days.

so what do I think of this adventure? if I weren't enjoying it I'd have stoppd. o sure there are frustrating times. if I work hard on something I think important (like "2 jars")& it elicits silence I become vexd. esp when something I toss off strikes a nerve & gets comments. but anyone who's been at this writing business for as long as I have learns to just keep going. & the blogosphere has introducd me to new friends. for that I'm grateful.

so if you've read this far down   thx for stopping by. & pass the crackers.

5 comments:

durlx said...

Congratulations, Alex! I remember when I passed the one year mark, I had never kept a journal going for more than two weeks before. I used to worry about how many people were reading, but now I just write and that seems to work better.

Charles said...

"Semi-legendary." I like it.

Anonymous said...

a year already? congrats, and thanks for the thoughts shared.

Exguyparis said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm always here as well, sometimes a day late, sometimes later, but still appreciating it all.

Alex Gildzen said...

thx y'all. I'd love to kiss ya but I just washd my hair.