17 January 2023

Palm Springs International Film Festival 2023

 a dozen days of movies & panels & parties. my kind of thing. I've been going since I moved here & have always enjoyd it but this year's was the best yet.

among the memorable films were "Close" & "Chevalier" & "Driving Madeleine."

& a large thank you to my cousin Regina for the super passes she got which allowd us first entry into screenings as well as numerous extras.

with Regina at the awards gala


with Austin Butler at the Variety brunch


Jane Fonda / Lily Tomlin / Paul Weitz


with Lukas Dhont (director of "Close")


red carpet for closing nite film


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh, did you ever see the 'My Hollywood' poets rev nybooks.com/articles/2022/10/20/la-elegies-discarded-life-adam-kirsch I recently sent to your Yahoo mailbox? ... well, it turns out that this LA Uki Dralyuk, now in Tulsa, is part of the company with that part of my extended family that you're already acquainted with from my Cendrars / TransSiberian mails of years ago https://twitter.com/FranzNicolay/status/1615005424213983232 ... small world indeed ... r