10 October 2014

a bath???

I'm strictly a shower guy. can't remember the last time I had one.  so why did I just do this?



a whim. for years my bathtub has held plants.  my recent housecleaning marathon included a rearrangement of indoor plants. so I actually cd see the bottom of the tub. then it's only 50 outside.  one of our rare gloomy days.  gray with endless light rain. suddenly I got this flash that I shd bathe. without questioning this rare & odd intuition I had the water running.

the soaking part was sort of pleasant. of course I worried abt my personal dirt moving from one part of my body to another. but I tried hard to feel good. & it almost workd.

I feel no need to ever have another bath.

4 comments:

Bill Fogle said...

You're adorable. Why don't you like baths? Sylvia Plath took three or four per day.

Alex Gildzen said...

& we all know what happend to her...

malibu boy said...

Love your healthy plants! Whenever I am in a mood for a soak, I shower first then run a warm bath with some essential oils sprinkled in the water.

cinemage books said...

I usually take a bath when I have aches and pains, a hot soak is great. I didn't take showers until I left home, my mother forbid us from taking them because her mother was scalded to death take a shower. Her taking me to see Psycho when I was 12 didn't change her mind. So I was a bath person as I said until I left home at 18.