15 August 2009

learning curve

I rarely use my cell phone. I got one after 9/11 to use mostly during travel. so I've kept it simple. but I felt it was time to get with it & purchase one of the smart phones. so I got an Instinct. I've already had to call Sprint's customer service twice while trying to learn to use it. (& I must say I'm totally pleasd with the quality of service they provide.) of course it does more than I need it to (but so does my computer & almost every other machine I own).

Instinct won't accept my e-mail address which comes from a local ISP so I'm re-establishing a Yahoo account to be able to e-mail when I'm traveling. I suspect having 2 accounts will be more than simple me can handle. but it's important for those of my generation to keep up with technology.

No comments: