27 December 2005

welcome Ira Joel

this blog's newest reader is one of my dearest friends   Ira Joel Haber. soon we will have known each other for 35 years. he is a great artist & a great pal.



here we are in my last Kent home. the piece just visible in the back is one of his postcard works.

when I began this blog more than a year ago   I never "announcd" it to friends. I have some friends who don't know abt it & others who do but don't care to read it. whatever works.

anyway I'm happy to have Ira Joel looking in.

2 comments:

cinemage books said...

I don't know about this whole blog thing. I mean its so personal, not to mention time consuming. I'm glad to have yours though. I still haven't decided about doing one. Can you get sued? Think of all the juicy things I can say about people still living and breathing. This is one of my favorite pics of us. I always photograph so well with you.

Alex Gildzen said...

I haven't heard of law suits concerning blogs but we're such a litigious nation that I'm sure it'll happen.