22 July 2007

high drama

when my next door neighbor's roof caught fire shortly after the deluge I presumd it was a lightning strike. when I learnd it was causd by a gas leak I was too afraid to sleep.


Regality said...

This past winter a house in our neighborhood had a garage fire caused by lint buildup in the gas dryer. The house is still being repaired. That sort of thing is so very scary.

durlx said...


We here in Las Vegas are getting some possible rain and thunder in the next few days.

Which means that maybe nothing will happen....