04 May 2013

perfect Santa Fe day

pancakes at Aztec Cafe. familiar faces (Stan Crawford & Lisa Law) at farmers market. swaying in the sun while listening to Peter Swing & Polyphony Marimba.

_________________________________

after writing the above at Sanbusco Market I walkd to the art museum to catch the new Peter Sarkisian installation.  then to the history museum for the cowboy show.  its homoerotic element was heightend by the presence of a real cowboy (hotter than hell with tight jeans & western hat) who was completely into the exhibition.

I stoppd by Dream Cakes before going to the railyard for a performance by Wise Fool.  then a visit to the greengrocer before walking all the way home where I'm steaming kale & carrots while listening to Alice Ripley.

_________________________________

I love my city.

No comments: