08 May 2006

goosestepping at CIA

as Cuppa Meringue brought out the warm cinnamon buns her earrings swayd in the spring breeze. she'd made them from nit combs.

"you know I can't resist a man in uniform"   she sd as she pourd roast so dark its aroma permeatd the apartment.

"but this General Hayden worries me. his hat's too big. I know he's bald which probably makes it look bigger. but I never trust a general whose hat is too big. makes him look like one of those operetta buffoons."

Cuppa began to inhale her cinnamon bun but came up for enough air to voice another opinion: "& did you hear what our noble president told the German press? he feels the most important accomplishment of his reign was catching some fish." she began one of those giggles which soon erupts into a belly laugh way off the Richter Scale.

"the vice president shoots one of his hunting buddies & the president wets himself over a fish. too bad Laurel & Hardy aren't still around for the film version." Cuppa's laugh will carry me thru the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...too bad Laurel & Hardy aren't still around for the film version." Cuppa's laugh will carry me thru the week.

me too! i love this friend of yours and his mindset. thanks for sharing.