01 September 2007

greed

for years Sandia Shuttle has been picking me up & leaving me off at a motel a short walk from my house on almost monthly trips to the Albuquerque Airport. on the phone today I attemptd to make a reservation for next week. I was informd that they would no longer do this if I wasn’t registerd at the motel. I went to the website. it clearly shows this motel as a pickup location. it says nothing about this being only for visitors.

this seems clearly discriminatory to residents & perhaps illegal. I understand the owners of this service want to make more revenue by having me pay for a taxi – which they also own – to a downtown hotel which they now claim is the ONLY pickup place for locals. I've just written to the mayor & Better Business Bureau. to put it bluntly I'm pissd off.

No comments: