30 June 2007

so many memories



my discussion with Maria Parkes brought back so many names: Elmer Novotny   Jon Kitner   Greg Harrison   Bob Wick. she sd that she studied jewelrymaking with the wonderful Mary Ann Scherr. that made me remember this photograph.

I think Doug Moore took it outside Merrill Hall. that ring was a Scherr creation. it had my first name as part of the design. what you see is the "e." & I recall ever so fondly that suit. it was brown with black pin stripes. I bought it on 8th St in the Village. long after it had gone out of style I kept it in a closet & finally donated it to Kent State's costume museum. in fact before I moved west I also donatd the Scherr ring. it wd be a hoot to see them exhibitd together there with this photo some day.

2 comments:

Tom Beckett said...

You dog!

knichols said...

DAMN That's HOT PHOTO! Sexy sexy sexy....