17 March 2020

woke feeling gloomy

but I forced myself out into the dark morning. I don't feel old but my ID reveals I'm in the high risk category. so my personal decision is to home isolate. my condo community is a whole city block so I'm able to leave the house to walk.

& this morning was quite glorious. as the sun rose I saw my beautiful mountains. from the beginning they have been a source of strength & inspiration. I listend to birds sing their Top 10. I even startled a pair of ducks at one of the pools. I breathd deeply as I walkd by blooming citrus trees.

when I returnd I ground what's close to the last of my coffee beans. the aroma of brewing coffee is heaven. I pourd the rich brown into my Trevor Wayne naked men mug & had my own little orgy. then I shaved for the first time in a week & gave myself a lavender salt facial. I look so good I may have to date myself. I showerd with nearly the last of my Temecula olive oil soap. then I put on my sexiest underwear & dressd as if the paparazzi were at my door.

with my history of depression I don't where I'll be after 2 months of home isolation. but I'm not alone. so many elders are "sheltering in place." some of us won't make it thru the pandemic. but I've got so much creating still to do. since the government offers no hope I must find it in myself. I plan on working & being fabulous -- even after the coffee runs out & there's no cake in the freezer.

my love to all . . .



4 comments:

richard lopez said...

my love right back to you!

Anonymous said...

just bot one of Wayne's Naked Men Mugs. Thanks for the idea.

Alex Gildzen said...

Richard --
hope you & the family are dealing well with the crisis.

Anon --
there can never be too many naked men.

Brooklyn Physics Tutor said...

Thanks for sharing thiss