09 June 2019

a collaboration

a while ago I bought a small button piece by Emeline Tate at Janssen Art Space. then in my regular gallery going I met her. she came to my first book anniversary celebration. after that she suggestd a collaboration. this is what I wrote for her:

LINES FOR EMELINE

1
buttoning silence
lets words
come out to play

2
when white is witty
pink shrinks

3
let us know
how letters hurt

4
filling a square
with smiles
is
practice for paradise

5
a sloth got loose
in a library
& ate so many words
it shat poems

then she got to work using 3 of the little poems. & last nite they made their debuts on the Janssen walls.

(photo by Marconi Calindas)




I have always loved working with artists & photographers & choreographers & any other creative person who suggests such an adventure.


with the artist & a little piece she made for me

1 comment:

Tom Beckett said...

I love this collab!